ctDNA and bladder cancer: Current understanding and beyond
Insights on the Current Treatment Landscape and Managing Patient Health
Urologist James Catto asks oncologist Thomas Powles key questions on the role of ctDNA in the understanding of urothelial cancer and its potential to improve treatment decision-making in the future.
About the experts
Professor Thomas Powles
Thomas Powles, MD, MRCP, MBBS, is a Professor of Genitourinary Oncology and Director of Barts Centre in London, UK.
- Consultancy/honorarium: AstraZeneca, BMS, Exelixis, Incyte, Ipsen, Merck, MSD, Novartis, Pfizer, Seattle Genetics, Merck Serono (EMD in US), Astellas, Johnson & Johnson, Eisai, Roche
- Grant/funding to institution: AstraZeneca, Roche, BMS, Exelixis, Ipsen Merck MSD, Novartis, Pfizer, Seattle Genetics, Merck Serono (EMD in US), Astellas , Johnson & Johnson , Eisai
- Travel/accommodation: Roche, Pfizer, MSD, AstraZeneca, Ipsen
Professor James Catto
James Catto is NIHR Research Professor, Professor of Urological Surgery at the University of Sheffield and an Honorary Consultant Urological Surgeon at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Consulting fees from AstraZeneca, Ferring, Ipsen, Roche, and Janssen;
- Speaker fees from Bristol Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Merck Sharp & Dohme, Janssen, Astellas, Nucleix, and Roche;
- Honoraria for membership in advisory boards from Ferring, Roche, Gilead, Photocure, Pfizer, Bristol Myers Squibb, QED Therapeutics, and Janssen;
- Research funding from Roche.
This content is intended only for healthcare providers and was made possible by educational funding provided by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Any information provided and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of Springer Healthcare Limited (part of the Springer Nature Group) or the Medicine Matters Editorial Board. Springer Healthcare Limited and its employees, agents and subcontractors are not responsible or in any way liable for the currency of the information, for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies, or for any consequences arising therefrom. Inclusion or exclusion of any product does not imply its use is either advocated or rejected. Use of trade names is for product identification only and does not imply endorsement. Please consult the latest prescribing information from the manufacturer before issuing prescriptions for any products mentioned.