Publish your case report with Medicine Matters oncology
Medicine Matters case reports provide healthcare professionals with a tool to communicate their clinical experiences to the wider healthcare community. We welcome well-described reports of cases that include the following:
- Any clinical case or procedure that illustrates an important best practice clinical message.
- Unreported or unusual adverse effects of interventions (pharmacologic, surgical, other).
- Unexpected or unusual presentations of a disease.
- New associations or variations in disease processes.
- An unexpected association between diseases or symptoms.
- An unexpected event in the course of observing or treating a patient.
- Cases that expand understanding of disease pathogenesis.
- Cases that allow us to re-think established medical or healthcare lore.
If you have an idea for an interesting case report, please get in contact with our editorial team using the form below (include a brief summary of your case). All proposals for case reports will be evaluated by the Editorial Board. You will then receive our feedback and advice about next steps. Should your proposal be accepted a case report template will be provided to help you prepare your submission.